Home   Contact   Sitemap
Contact us

Address:jiaotong street,botou city,hebei province,china
Tel:+86-317-8250368
Fax: +86-317-8194810
MSN: steelrollformer@hotmail.com
Skype: steelrollformer
E-mail:rollformermachine@aliyun.com

hot sales wall panel roll forming machine T12 Home > More Product > africa popular roll forming machine >

hot sales wall panel roll forming machine T12

Time:10/01/2015 Post By:XinCheng Machinery

wall panel roll former
 wall panel roll forming machine

roof panel forming machine

roof sheet roll forming machine

 

Name of commodity & specification
T12 Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine
Dimension
6,500*1,350*1,700mm
Weight
About 3.2 T
Roller material
45# steel
Forming steps
13
Main motor power
5.5 KW
Hydraulic motor power
4 KW
Voltage
380V 3phase 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
Material
color steel coils
Expansion width
1,200 mm
Effective width
1020 mm
Thickness
0.3—0.9 mm
Material of cutter
Cr12 , quenched
Productivity
8—12m/min(not including the cutting time)
PLC
Delta
Components
Material shelf                       1 set
Host machine                       1 set
Hydraulic station                    1 set
Computer control box                1 set
Cutting blade                       1 set
Workflow
Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----pressing----cut to length----run out table
Package
Naked
Minimum order
1 set
Payment terms
T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay against the copy of bill of lading)
Delivery time
20 -- 45 working days later after receiving the deposit