Home   Contact   Sitemap
Contact us

Address:jiaotong street,botou city,hebei province,china
Tel:+86-317-8250368
Fax: +86-317-8194810
MSN: steelrollformer@hotmail.com
Skype: steelrollformer
E-mail:rollformermachine@aliyun.com

colour coated sheet roll forming machine Home > More Product > asia popular roll forming machine >

colour coated sheet roll forming machine

Time:04/23/2015 Post By:admin

roof panel forming machine
colour coated roof  forming machine
colour coated sheet forming machine

Roll forming machine technical parameters:

Introducation

Machine consist of uncoiler and its base, coil sheet guiding equipment, roll forming system, post cutting equipment, pressing equipment, post-cutting system,hydraulic station, controlling system, supporter table.

Machine Feature:

1.Precise forming

2. High-solid forming stand guarantees the goods and uniform high quality of final productd

3. The operation automatically minimizes the tolerance of cutting length

Products Feature:

1. A stylish and attractive design, giving the appearance of a traditional roof tile.

2. Resistant to frost, heat,hail and gales; 100% waterproof, due to the lateral run-off channel on each sheet for several models.

3.The raw material can be in different color, with elegant and noble looking. It is widely used as the garden like factory, hotel, exhibition, villa,civil construction etc.

Technical parameters

 
 

1

Name of commodity & specification

 roof sheet roll forming machine

 

2

Main motor power

5.5kw, 3 phase

 

3

Hydraulic motor power

4kw

 

4

Hydraulic Pressure

10-12MPa

 

5

Voltage

380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)

 

6

Control System

PLC Delta Inverter

 

7

Main Frame

350mm H-Beam

 

8

Backboard Thickness

16mm

 

9

Chain Size

25.4mm

 

10

Feeding Material

color steel coils

 

11

Feeding Thickness

0.3-0.8mm

 

12

Feeding Width

1200mm

 

13

Effective width

950mm

 

14

Productivity

8-12m/min

 

15

Roll Station

13

 

16

Roller Diameter

70mm

 

17

 Roller material

 45# steel

 

18

 Cutter material

Cr12 , quenched

 

19

Cr-Plating Size

0.05mm

 

20

Overall Size

6800×1400×1500mm

 

21

Total Weight

4.0 T

 

22

Components

Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

23

Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

 
 

24

Package

nude in the container

 

25

Minimum order quantity

1 set

 

26

Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)

 
 

27

Delivery time

30  working days later after receiving the deposit